Pay-Per-Click Advertising for Lawyers
Get their attention.
Legal consumers conduct millions of web searches every month. Is your site getting noticed? The pay-per-click experts at FindLaw can help.
What’s in it for you?
Attract more clients
Whether you’re looking to expand into new practice areas, grow your client roster or simply get the phones ringing, FindLaw’s PPC advertising helps get your firm’s ads in front of the right consumer.
Advertise locally or globally
Target your law firm’s PPC ads to customers in certain countries, regions or cities – or within a set distance from your law office.
Reach the right people at the right time
As this dynamic legal market continues to evolve, FindLaw’s PPC Advertising will keep your firm ahead of the curve and meet legal consumers where they are in their search.
Rely on legal marketing experts and performance
An expert FindLaw PPC strategist will work with you to determine the best mix of advertising and make ongoing adjustments based on performance data and your feedback.
Why Pay-Per-Click Advertising for Lawyers?
Simply said, organic search is hard.
Law Firm PPC from FindLaw will help you target highly relevant legal consumers, grab their attention and convince them to visit your website.
Be seen where it matters
Not only is organic search a constantly moving target, changes to search engine results pages have moved many listings down the screen and out of sight.
The vast majority of search results now include at least one PPC ad above organic listings. And millions of consumers click these ads every month. If you don’t capture these clicks, your competitors will.
A Law Firm PPC Primer
A typical attorney PPC campaign works like this:
Your law firm creates a PPC ad tied to a set of keywords and topics your prospective clients are likely to search for.
When a legal consumer enters their search, your law firm’s PPC ad can appear in the search results page.
If your law firm’s PPC ad is clicked, the consumer visits a dedicated landing page while you pay the search engine a small fee.
Simple to understand. Hard to get right.
An ad’s performance depends on the expertise of its creator. FindLaw can create and manage law firm PPC campaigns on your behalf for Google, Yahoo and Bing.
Attorney PPC Case Study
Law Firm sees immediate increase in contacts after switching to FindLaw Pay-Per-Click Management
Why choose FindLaw for your PPC campaign?
- FindLaw is a Google Premier SMB Partner
- Understanding your target audience is critical to running a successful PPC campaign. No one understands legal consumers better than FindLaw.
- All of our PPC advertising is managed by Google AdWords™-certified Digital Marketing Strategists
- FindLaw provides complete transparency: no hidden fees, easy-to-understand monthly performance reports, anytime access to your campaigns results, direct access to the strategist managing your advertising
- Your campaign will include custom landing pages added to your FirmSite specifically written and designed to convert PPC clicks into firm contacts
- FindLaw PPC campaigns are fully optimized for mobile visitors
Is it better to do PPC or SEO?
We recommend that you mix PPC in with your organic search marketing for the best results. Many firms have the mistaken opinion that they should choose only one of these two tactics. In reality, studies have proven that when your marketing strategy includes both organic SEO and paid advertising, your total performance is likely to be better than investing in either approach alone.
What are the different types of PPC advertisements?
FindLaw leverages a variety of ad opportunities to deliver optimal visibility and maximum leads to your firm:
- Traditional PPC ads display custom, compelling messaging about your firm to highly relevant legal consumers searching on Google™, Bing®, and other relevant or emerging search engines.
- Display advertising puts your firm in front of consumers in your targeted geographic area while they’re browsing across the internet, helping your firm build brand recognition that pays dividends over time.
- Google Local Services Ads charge you only for contacts generated directly from your ads.
FindLaw is a Premier Google Partner.
Our PPC campaign managers have passed Google’s rigorous, industry-standard certification exams. The result: You can rest assured that you’re relying on experts who fully understand PPC and the needs of law firms.
FindLaw is a Bing Partner.
Bing partners have proven to provide high quality service, technology and online marketing expertise to clients so that they achieve the best results with Bing Ads. Bing Ads provides support, service and solutions to partners to ensure they can succeed with their clients.
What are you waiting for?
Get a free PPC assessment – and start putting FindLaw to work for your firm.