Mobile-Friendly Attorney Websites
FindLaw understands what attorneys need from their websites, and what legal consumers want from them. We know legal marketing – it’s all we do.
The Legal Standard of Excellence
FindLaw is the proud recipient of six 2019 WebAwards, the standards-defining competition that sets industry benchmarks for the best websites.
2018 IAC Outstanding Legal Website Award Winners
The Law Office of Robert L. Starr
Weber Law Group
FindLaw is proud to have won three 2018 IAC Outstanding Legal Website Awards. Since 1999, the Web Marketing Association has recognized outstanding online advertising through its IAC Awards, developed to honor excellence in online advertising, recognize the individuals and organizations responsible for creating work and showcase the award-winning Internet advertising.
Attorney Websites: Success Stories
Read Full Story >
What can I expect from a FindLaw website?
Valuable and well-written content helps establish your credibility among prospects and search engines alike. On the front end, cutting-edge designs are coupled with exclusive consumer knowledge to create a website that encourages visitors to take the next step and contact your firm.
FindLaw has the legal industry knowledge and technical expertise to drive visitors to your site and encourage them to become clients. We work exclusively with law firms and have an unmatched understanding of today’s legal consumer. Where other marketing agencies make guesses and assumptions about your clients, FindLaw knows them. Let us put that knowledge to work for you.
What if I want more than just a website?
What is included with a FindLaw website?
- Custom content – written for your desired audience
- Cutting-edge design – work with a designer for a custom experience or choose a flexible layout that include pre-set palettes, image library and customizable page elements
- SEO and Conversion optimization – all pages will be optimized for site visitors and to allow easy indexing by search engines
- Conversion solutions – a call tracking phone number and intake form are included to make it easy for potential clients to connect with you
- FindLaw.com profile – giving you visibility to millions of legal consumers each month
- FindLaw.com attorney profiles displayed on your new website
To determine the right website for you, set an appointment with your local consultant today.