Prove Value: 3 Tips for Maximizing Your Law Firm’s Marketing Efforts
You, more than anyone, understand the impact that successful marketing can have on your firm. But are you showing your return on investment in the best way?
If you’re encountering resistance to marketing from partners, having difficulties defining key performance indicators (KPIs) in your yearly plans of client acquisition, or struggling to show just how your marketing is paying off, this session is for you!
In this webcast you will learn:
- Marketing ROI basics and how to get started making business decisions based on focused data-points.
- How to calculate your firm’s Cost-Per-Lead (CPL) so you can pinpoint exactly which marketing tactics are performing (and those that aren’t).
- The Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC) formula and what you should target to spend on a new client.
- Proven tips and examples of how you can present marketing findings and prove marketing value to firm leadership.
Regional Digital Strategist, FindLaw
- MS in marketing from Nova Southeastern University.
- 15+ years of digital marketing experience.
- Works with client development consultants to create robust digital strategies for prospective firms and large clients.