What Is Super Lawyers? And 3 Ways It Can Pay Off
What is Super Lawyers? You may be familiar with the glossy print magazine with smiling attorneys on the cover, but that just scratches the surface of what Super Lawyers has to offer.
At its core, Super Lawyers is a unique way to provide visibility to attorneys who exhibit excellence in practice. So whether you’re looking to raise your own profile or looking to consult with a fellow attorney with expertise in a particular practice area, Super Lawyers’ listings, multimedia outreach, and premium services can help.
How, you may ask? Here are three ways that Super Lawyers can pay off for your practice and boost your firm’s bottom line:
1. Super Lawyers’ patented selection process ensures the most credible listing of outstanding attorneys.
Peer nominations kick off the process, followed by research to identify and confirm a nominee’s credentials. Attorney-led researchers and prominent lawyers in particular practice areas then evaluate the candidates before the list of Super Lawyers is finalized.
Making it onto a Super Lawyers list is no small feat. Just 5 percent of all lawyers in a particular state are included on their state’s Super Lawyers list.
2. Multimedia marketing means maximum outreach.
Super Lawyers produces a wide variety of print and digital publications to publicize its select lists of attorneys. Here’s a short video to give you a better idea of Super Lawyers’ wide reach:
3. Premium listings result in even more exposure and potential leads.
While being included on a Super Lawyers list can work wonders in and of itself, lawyers can gain even more exposure with:
- Attention-grabbing profile listings in print and online,
- Professionally produced attorney videos to accompany your SuperLawyers.com profile, and
- “Ask Super Lawyers” Answer Pages that allow you to easily interact with potential clients.
Of course once you’re included on a Super Lawyers list, you get to tout it in advertisements, press releases, and on your law firm website.
Do you know someone who exhibits excellence in practice? Click on this link to nominate your peers.
— Mary Williams, Director, Marketing and Product, Super Lawyers
with Andrew Chow, FindLaw Audience Team