Is Your Law Firm The New Normal?
Ah, being a lawyer: the clout, the honor, the accolades—and the heightening expectations?
Face it: the legal landscape is changing, and it isn’t going back. Welcome to the “new normal.” There are higher expectations from clients, competition and the economy that can’t be ignored.
- Changes in the law that happen fast and frequently
- Technology that’s evolving and multiplying quicker than you can keep up with
- Time consuming tasks that go hand-in-hand with running a small business
- Increasing competition from firms that look just like yours
- DIY-ers who are bypassing legal representation all together
- Shifting consumer behaviors as more people are looking online to find an attorney
How many of these is your law firm already addressing?
The answer should be, all of the above.
There are a great many things modern law firms need to consider when operating business today. And your competition, them and that guy down the street? They’ve already started to address these changes and play by the new rules. To remain relevant, your firm needs to identify and streamline all areas of business—growth, practice and management—or risk falling further behind.
Don’t know how your firm stacks up amongst the many? We’ve launched an interactive quiz to help you measure what you’re doing well and where opportunities may have been overlooked. Take the quiz, explore the possibilities and set your firm up for success.