Check the (Virtual) Oil With an Instant Audit
Odds are, you already have a website.
And odds are, you’ve put a lot of time and resources into it.
But do you really know how it stacks up? Of course one of the best performance measures is whether or not your website is delivering the leads you need, but that one broad number doesn’t tell the whole story. In reality, there are countless ways a website can be evaluated and a meaningful view of your site’s performance requires measuring the right statistics.
With that in mind, we’ve created our Instant Audit tool. This free service allows law firms to quickly evaluate their website against a set of tactics proven to make a difference in today’s online world. Specifically, this tool reviews:
- Conversion – The website’s effectiveness in prompting visitors to take a desired action. For most law firms, contacting the firm is the highest priority user action.
- Search Performance – The likelihood of a website’s ability to perform well in search, allowing prospective customers to find your law firm online.
- Mobile Performance – As legal consumers increasingly search for attorneys from their mobile devices, reaching this audience requires essential mobile optimization strategies.
- Blogging – One of the most effective ways to demonstrate your expertise online. Not only can blogs present your firm as a thought leader but they can also stimulate new business.
- Social Media – Does the website use social media to build relationships and reinforce their expertise? Used properly, social media can result in increased traffic, brand awareness and lead generation.
Conduct a FindLaw review of your website instantly by clicking here. While the audit does not deliver a comprehensive assessment of your online marketing strategy, it will provide some feedback on your site’s basic performance – feedback you can use to plan your next move.