All-in-one website hosting and legal marketing plans
Digital marketing is continually changing. As search engines like Google update and evolve their algorithms, you may need to adjust the elements of your law firm’s marketing plan.
Staying on top of new marketing trends can be a daunting task when you also have to perform legal work and manage a small business. But you don’t need to do it alone. FindLaw offers integrated marketing solutions and website hosting so you can rely on our marketing experts to provide you with the up-to-date tactics you need to grow your business.
We can help you develop a comprehensive legal marketing plan
When you work with FindLaw, you will work directly with experienced legal marketing professionals who can help you determine how to get the most bang for your buck online. FindLaw has helped more than 18,500 law firms across the United States with their marketing.
We also understand that not every firm is the same. Your practice has unique goals and needs, and your marketing plan needs to reflect those differences from your competitors. Depending on your goals, you may need:
- A new website design: The design of your website can set the tone for your brand and help drive legal consumers to contact you. FindLaw creates award-winning websites for law firms just like yours. In fact, we won 15 MarCom awards in 2020 for our law firm website designs.
- Custom content: Cookie cutter content just won’t cut it online. Your firm’s content needs to be personalized to your potential clients, speaking to their needs and concerns. That way, you can start building trust with your clients from the get-go, whether it is through your website content or regular blog posts.
- Search engine optimization (SEO): Strong design and content are only two parts of the picture, you also need to ensure that your site and content are properly optimized to perform in the search engine results. This is where SEO comes in. At FindLaw, our SEO experts can help with all aspects of your marketing to ensure that you are in the best position to perform online.
- Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising: FindLaw PPC strategists are all Google AdWords™ certified, and FindLaw is a Google Premier SMB Partner. We have the knowledge and expertise to help you get in front of your ideal clients with targeted paid search campaigns.
- Paid social: Paid advertising on social media can help you promote your brand and get you in front of new clients. FindLaw was named a top social media consultancy in the National Law Journal, a national survey by attorneys to showcase the finest legal products and service providers.
- Directory listings: When legal consumers look for a lawyer, they often turn to legal directories. FindLaw Lawyer Directory regularly hosts two million monthly visitors. Along with SuperLawyers.com, LawInfo.com, and our Abogado.com Spanish-language directory, listing your firm across our network gives you the visibility needed to compete online.
- Website hosting: When you work with FindLaw for your website, we will host your website design and content on our servers. This means that you can rely on us to ensure your website is secure and up-to-date. We also monitor website performance to ensure your site is meeting industry benchmarks at all times.
No matter your needs, our experts will work with you to create a plan that fits your firm. Schedule a free consultation with a local consultant about your digital marketing needs today.