It’s a fact: Potential clients expect to easily find you on the Web. Organic search alone can help, but what happens when you want to get your message in front of prospects at the precise moment they’re searching for what your law firm can offer?
FindLaw’s pay-per-click (PPC) advertising can provide the answer. It’s a turnkey PPC program for attorneys that can quickly boost your law firm’s search engine profile.
But advanced visibility is only part of the picture. A PPC program also can help your law firm:
- target clients with extreme precision
- attract them with customized messages
- test new markets or practice areas
- market to potential clients when significant events occur
Maximum Visibility and Influence
PPC offers powerful benefits, but it can be challenging to implement — particularly if you’re unfamiliar with the finer details of the process. And that’s another area where FindLaw can help. Our dedicated digital marketing team will work with you to:
- Develop a cohesive marketing plan to complement your existing organic search tactics
- Choose words and phrases related to your law firm’s marketing goals
- Create the ads and efficiently manage your keyword advertising budget
What’s more, FindLaw is a Google AdWordsTM Certified partner. Our PPC campaign managers have passed Google’s rigorous, industry-standard certification exams. The result: You can rest assured that you’re relying on experts who fully understand PPC and the needs of law firms.
To learn more about how FindLaw can help with your PPC efforts, contact us for a free consultation.
Please read information from Google about Working with Third Parties.