Welcome to another post from our “Meet the FindLaw Team” series. “Meet the FindLaw Team” provides insight into the day-to-day lives of our colleagues. Today we feature FindLaw Account Manager Sam Chagani. Get to know Sam by reading about his experiences at FindLaw below.
What is your current title?
FindLaw Account Manager
When did you join the FindLaw team / how did you get here?
I joined FindLaw in April 2008 as a Product Developer. I previously worked with Questar Data Systems in Quality Assurance and Project Management.
What activities does your work day typically involve?
I work with several law firms in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, in Western New York and in Puerto Rico. Driving traffic and conversion to firms is my ultimate goal. My typical day includes:
- Serving customer needs by addressing any questions or changes they’d like made to their FindLaw subscriptions. This can include adding a new attorney profile to a firm, or answering an SEO question.
- Taking consultation calls and meetings with customers regarding their current online marketing strategy.
- Engaging customers with suggestions on how to improve their marketing program.
- Offering value-added services from FindLaw including content and design refreshes.
As an Account Manager I work closely with the field consultants and the various other departments who specialize in online lawyer marketing. This is a cutting-edge work environment where the learning never stops.
What are your interests outside of FindLaw?
When not at work or in front of a computer, I enjoy mountain biking with my rigid Single Speed 29er mountain bike, as well as running and swimming.
Travel, reading and listening to trance/electronic music are also popular pastimes for me. I eat Indian curry at least once a week; chicken curry with chutney being the most popular!
– Compiled by Tanya Roth, FindLaw Portal Team