Whether for work or for a welcome distraction, you probably use the Internet every day. You may even consider yourself Web-savvy.
But do you know how to launch an online marketing strategy that can be sculpted around your firm and niche practice area?
Creating an Internet presence for your law firm requires more than starting a website or a blog: You need an intelligent strategy that directs qualified leads to your firm and showcases your areas of expertise. Luckily, FindLaw’s Lawyer Marketing team can help with a FirmSite Focus Pack.
The FirmSite Focus Pack integrates a suite of FindLaw services that work together to attract and convert visitors to potential clients at a higher rate than a traditional Web presence. The Focus Pack features:
- Optimized Website: FindLaw’s online marketing experts can optimize your website for increased visibility to attract high-value clients to your firm. You can target qualified clients who are searching for specialized legal assistance in your area. For instance, if you specialize in high asset divorce in Dallas, Focus Pack can zero in on that market.
- Targeted Online Advertising: Putting the power of FindLaw.com to work for your law firm along with our search engine optimization (SEO) techniques, your Focus Page receives prominence in targeted searches in the FindLaw Lawyer Directory and search engines, driving traffic to your website.
- Increased SEO Exposure: Our SEO experts extend your online reach with directory submissions of targeted Web pages, which increases traffic to your website and improves your credibility with search engines.
- Effective Blogging: An optional add-on, FindLaw’s Blog Services help you increase online visibility by showcasing your expertise and establishing your firm as a thought leader.
- Measurable Performance: INSIGHT, FindLaw’s industry-leading performance analytics dashboard, lets you easily monitor your focused marketing efforts.
The FirmSite Focus Pack has all the elements you need to create a specialized Web presence for your firm.
Focus Pack is a great way for a law firm that is new to FindLaw to experience the depth of marketing services that FindLaw has to offer, or for current FindLaw customers to further expand their marketing by also targeting their niche practice areas.
For more information on the FirmSite Focus Pack, or any of FindLaw’s Lawyer Marketing services, click here to contact your local law firm marketing expert.
– Jim Schonrock, Senior Director, Marketing
with Robyn Hagan Cain, FindLaw Audience Team